Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Born Again - Third Day

Have you felt that you weren't deserving of Christ's love lately?

You feel weighed down, not enough time in the day to work, clean, cook, take care of the kids, remind yourself to shower, how on earth will you have time to go on bended knee?
So you start drifting from Him.


You feel distant. You feel unclean. You think you are broken beyond repair. 
Forgiveness my friends. Christ shed blood for all of us so that we may be forgiven and so that we may believe in His love for us. Hold tight to his love, he is just a prayer away, he never left you.

                             


Today I found myself
After searching all these years
And the man that I saw, he wasn't at all who I thought he'd be
I was lost when you found me here
And I was broken beyond repair
Then you came along and you sang your song over me

It feels like I'm born again
It feels like I'm living
For the very first time
For the very first time
In my life

No comments:

Post a Comment